Friday, April 12, 2013

Mark 9:23

Somethings do not need any introduction and this is one of them.

One of my favorite bloggers, Bridgette, over at Black Bridal Bliss (Triple B) posted this video of real love in motion. I believe that God Himself was sitting in attendance. It's something when you can look at a husband and a wife and know, without a shadow of a doubt, that heaven placed them together.

Note: Get the tissues before you watch this! Really, this is NOT a drill. Do not try to consume any drinks and/or any foods while watching either because you will cry, snot, and get choked up and I am not there to dial 9-1-1 nor to perform CPR for you boo!

Enjoy!


Eric and Tish Dawkins from Spinflight Studios on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy comments and advice/suggestions from my visitors! Love is you ;-)